quinta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2008

Dissecação Musical - "Jump" (Madonna)

 image

(There’s only so much you can learn in one place (nem por isso...)

The more that I wait, the more time that I waste) (ah lá isso é verdade...)

I haven’t got much time to waste, it’s time to make my way (então faz!)
I’m not afraid of what I’ll face, but I’m afraid to stay (então vai!)
I’m going down my own road and I can make it alone (fia-te na virgem fia-te...)
I'll work and I'll fight, Till I find a place of my own (olha que agora está mau para comprar casa...)


imageAre you ready to jump? (epá não...)
Get ready to jump (está bem está...)
Don’t ever look back, oh baby (a quem é que estás a chamar bébé?)
Yes, I’m ready to jump (have fun!)
Just take my hands (tipo...NÃO!)
Get ready to jump! (CALUDA!)


We learned our lesson from the start, my sisters and me (tens irmãs é? são giras?...)
The only thing you can depend on is your family (que raio quer isso dizer? Eu não tenho irmãs...)
And life’s gonna drop you down like the limbs of a tree (uuuhh...ke MEDO!)
It sways and it swings and it bends until it makes you see (whatever...)


Are you ready to jump? (já disse que não...)
Get ready to jump (és um bocado chata...)
Don’t ever look back, oh baby (eu olho para onde eu quiser oh palhaça!)
Yes, I’m ready to jump (então adeus!)
Just take my hands (qual é a parte do "NÃO" que não percebes?)
Get ready to, are you ready? (Hmmmm...deixa ver...NÃO!)

Madonna-Jump

( There’s only so much you can learn in one place (booooooring!)
The more that you wait, the more time that you waste) (então cala-te!)


I'll work and I'll fight till I find a place of my own (olha há vagas no Call Center da Optimus Home...)
It sways and it swings and it bends until you make it your own (ou até partir...)
I can make it alone(my sisters and me)                                             I can make it alone(my sisters and me)
I can make it alone(my sisters and me)
I can make it alone(my sisters and me)
I can make it alone(my sisters and me)
I can make it alone(my sisters and me)
I can make it alone(my sisters and me)
I can make it alone(my sisters and me)
 (tens 8 irmãs é?...)

 Are you ready to jump? (sim...daqui para fora!)
Get ready to jump (pronto...está bem...)
Don’t ever look back, oh baby (mais nada não?)
Yes, I’m ready to jump (já sei isso há col*ões...)
Just take my hands (estão um bocado para o frias...)
Get ready to jump! (JÁ SEI!)
Are you ready to jump? (Siiiiiim...)
Get ready to jump (-.-')image
Don’t ever look back, oh baby (demoramos muito?...)
Yes, I’m ready to jump (então estás à espera do quê?)
Just take my hands (ah tens mais mãos livres? Eu NÃO!)
Get ready to, are you ready? (SIM!...'bora lá!)

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Eu tou para ver se não vais saltar (e MUITO) no domingo.. >_>


eheh

kiss*

Anónimo disse...

Hospital Júlio de Matos

Av. do Brasil, 53
1749-002 LISBOA

Telef.: +351 217 917 000
Fax: +351 217 952 989
e-mail.: administracao@hjmatos.min-saude.pt
Internet: http://www.hjmatos.min-saude.pt




sounds familiar? :P

cya mate*